Tuesday, October 14, 2008

One



Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now,
If you got someone to blame?

You said:-One love(hate), one life (death),
When its one need,
In the night.
One love, we get to share it,
Leaves you baby if you don't care for it.

Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love,
You want me to go without.

Well its too late, tonight,
To drag the past out into the light.
We are one but we are not the same,
We get to carry each other, carry each other.

Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play jesus,
To the lepers in your head?

Did I ask too much? More than a lot.
You gave me nothing, now its all I got...
We're one , but we are not the same,
We'll we hurt each other and do it again


You said "Love is a temple",
"Loves a higher law."
Loves is a temple,
Love the higher law.

You ask me to enter and then you make me crawl.
Well I can't be holding on,
To what you got,
When all you got is hurt.

One Love, one life.

7 comments:

  1. Mate, may I respectfully suggest that you load up the troopie and get away over the next weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great song!
    Is it dedicated to someone in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you are right mate! I need to do some walking/riding/birding

    May:- yes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely song. "You ask me to enter and then you make me crawl." How true. I think love is just a different form of hate.

    hope this isn't too nosy, but who is the song for, if I may ask?

    ryn: i lost myself and now i'm looking for those pieces/he didn't take them, i know, but i let them go/i let them fall away/i let myself just fade/i'm paying for it now, and i'll pay for it a while more/i'm going to make this work, i just need a little time...

    and dishes do, in fact, work wonders lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. dishes? ahah! yes true!

    I will send you an email Shadowlor...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you bet and nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete