Monday, January 16, 2012

Cats!


Me!

This is me, posing for a photo shoot. As you can see I am smiling. Do you think I have potential for movies?

My cousin Koko

One of my favorite movies is "Red Dog" which stars my cousin Koko a Red Cattle dog cross Kelpie. Based on a true story, and if you watch it you will see just how amazing we are as dogs and just how we make cats our friends.

He can ride motorbikes and I can bite them

Recently, we got a new cat called Sable. She looks very much like Midnight and I have tried my very best to get to know her. I have bent new security screens, jumped on tables to try and get through windows and even used my "super" bark to evoke fear and friendship.

He even like trucks as I do!

Still she sits right at the windows. Do you think she likes me? I think I am pretty good looking too, whilst I am not movies star I have a unique coat and colour. and it a double coat which means its water proof!


Do you like my smile? I have "choppy" jaws. they sound like two planks of wood clapping together when i am serious about issues. E.g. not being fed at exactly the same time, not going on walks, not being allowed to steal workshop tools.


5 comments:

  1. Nip, thanks so much for your movie review & for the cat introduction (though we would like a photo of Sable sometime soon-ish)...

    That bark hurts cat ears, btw. Coupled by the clicking sound of your jaw (yikes), this would definitely not make Sable very excited to meet you up close & personal. Just FYI...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto... would like to see a photo shoot of sable !
    ~laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Nip.. what's the deal with not showing us the competition~~~?

    please tell Simon I apologize for my lateness!!

    ciao ciao xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing about you here/ How goes it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone, Sorry for the silence. the internet at home has completley shat itself, So I have got into work and have access here. :o)

    ReplyDelete